Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Death On Wednesday?!...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sickboyking79's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anybody have mp3s of their Ep release "Songs To_To" or something titled to that effect.

    2)Born To Bleed
    3) Falling
    4)Sympathy
    5)Wait For Love
    6) Weigh Me Down(Hidden Track)

    Anybody know what happend to them?
    Out of all the opening bands that I've seen for Social Distortion I liked them best!
    I saw them on July 6, 2001 @ Ventura Theatre!

    I'd appreciate it if anybody helped me out these songs! Thanx

    Take care, XOXO-Rick

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ October 31, 2004 01:40 AM: Message edited by: sickboyking79 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tysonlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Out of opening bands, I'm going to say that I agree with you %100. I first saw DOW at the Ventura Theatre and I thought they were great.


    I have no clue what really happened to the band. I know some of the people here have some inside info on that shit......so I'll leave it to them!

    I have that CD, so if you want me to burn one for you let me know. I don't have mp3's.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sickboyking79's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    well hey tyson! yeah, it would be greatly appreciated if I can bum ya for a copy or something! Thanx for the offer!

    I'll try to contact ya later or if ya wanna reach me you can on yahoo messenger, my id is drumbum8745. Once again thanx!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great band!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got Your Cancer would be the one that could fill you in on DOW.
    Nate the singer has a new band called Memphis. I saw them last Wednesday they were really good.
    ...and I told Nate you said Hi Ryan. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •